Some of our favourite posts are featured here. If you have an idea for an article and would like to share your thoughts, kindly let us know. We invite you to learn more about our product offerings by clicking the button below.
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
In 1943, psychologist, Abraham Maslow penned a paper entitled, “A Theory of Human Motivation.” In this famous paper, he proposed that human motivation is driven by five innate, universal needs that every individual experience. Some of these needs take precedence over others. The hierarchy of needs begin with basic human needs and ends with life-enhancing needs.
- Physiological needs: Food, water, shelter
- Safety needs: Security and safety
- Belonging and love needs: Affection, relationships, family, friends
- Esteem needs: Prestige, reputation, accomplishment
- Self-actualization: Personal growth and self-fulfillment
Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs can be an invaluable marketing tool if you can identify the universal needs that your product fulfills. For a more extensive list of ideas, download our e-book to learn more.